I am a full (professional) member of the Society of Editors (SA), the South Australian branch of IPEd, and a member of Black Phoenix Publishing Collective, where I will be working on producing the Faeden Chronicles in 2018.
Below are some examples of my work.
I have worked with PhD and Masters students from
- the University of Adelaide
- the University of South Australia
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University
in areas including water resource management, English literature and creative writing, banking policy, politics and feminist theory.
Non-fiction: trade and academic
- The Pre-Christian Religions of the North: Research and Reception Volume 1, ed. Margaret Clunies-Ross (Brepols, forthcoming)–references editor and proofreader.
- TEXT Journal Special Issue No. 45 (October 2017): Writing Death and Dying–copy-editor.
- The Curse of Kereves Dere, by Nick Falkner, published 1 April 2016. –“Kerrie’s careful editing made the work tighter and better” – Nick Falkner.