…no proper blog post today, because it’s the New Year’s public holiday. But I’ll have something next week. I’ve been looking (a bit) at the manuscript of the novel I wrote – well, first-drafted – in 2014, and it’s got me thinking about structure, and characterisation, and voice, and world-building, and Georgette Heyer.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Converting your thesis to a monograph April 24, 2017
- The final step: working with a thesis editor March 27, 2017
- The big job: revising your thesis manuscript March 20, 2017
- Writing tips and tricks 2: reader-centric writing at the micro level March 13, 2017
- Writing tips and tricks: reader-centric writing March 6, 2017